viernes, 28 de enero de 2011

Valentine's Day... AWWWWW

Some say Valentine's day is a pointless celebration that was made up by random companies to earn more money, these people may be right about the creation of Valentine's day but, it isn't pointless. It's a day that gives people an excuse to give their loved ones cheesy gifts, a day that people aren't afraid to confess their love… ok I just realized how sickly sweet that sounds… but it's true!! I LOVE Valentine's day, seeing these sweet actions gives you that warm feeling of: the world is good, don't you think?


I love seeing couples get each other really cute gifts, or just doing some sweet gesture for someone else it makes me smile.
I do see the bad side to it however, all the unhappily single people have to spend the whole day seeing couples doing sweet things for each and not have anyone do anything for them, I get it, especially if you've just broken up with someone, so here are a couple of things that you can do on Valentine's day if you're single :)
1. Buy yourself chocolate, it makes everything better
2. Go out with your other single friends and, if you’re a girl, go and get pampered! I'm talking mani, pedi, facial! And if you are a guy…. Get pampered too! There's nothing wrong with a guy wanting to be pampered once in a while!
3. Get a new look, new clothes, hair, etc. It always cheers you up ^^
4. Go out with friends for a fun day out, bowling, cinema, a meal, whatever you want
5. One of my personal favorites, and my plan for this year's Valentine’s Day, get together with a group of friends and watch chick flicks or if you're not that in to that kind of movies, action, horror, whatever you want really works too. Oh and don't forget, everyone should take some kind of fatty treat such as: donuts, brownies, cookies, cake, crisps, I think you get the gist.
6. Finally, spend it with your family, although I don't particularly think this is a good use of your Valentine's day, I've heard some people enjoy spending time with family members O.O

Remember these are only a couple of ideas, just remember it's a fun day, which gives you a great excuse to stuff your face with food that's bad for you, so take advantage of it!
If you are lucky enough to spend this day with your significant other, I wish you the best!

V.vison

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario