lunes, 31 de enero de 2011

The trouble with being Tall.

Most of my friends are shorter than me and although I'm about average height in England, my friends in Peru and Mexico still tell me I'm a giant. I don't particularly enjoy being tall but none of my smaller friends get it. They feel like being small is so much worse. I completely disagree, for various reasons. Firstly if you're like me and you're not only taller than you're friends but also a bit chubbier you look like a monster next to them, walking down the street with my friends in Peru I have NO chance of ever looking cute or sweet…. No, I look like the weirdly big one. Not only that but also going to parties is harder, I mean have you ever gone to a party in heels, and being taller than most suddenly your even bigger and you look completely out of place dancing with your tiny friends. Another point against being tall is guys… I know that sounds kind of weird, let me explain.
Tall girl + Tall guy = cute
Tall Girl + Short guy = Awkward
Short girl + Tall guy= aww
Short girl +short guy = PRECIOUSSSS ^^


When most Peruvian guys are pretty short you can see how it would be difficult for a tall girl to find a guy who would even think of going out with you, or that you would be open to dating or even dancing with!
I have to admit there are good points to being tall, like for example not having to look up at everyone, also being tall you nearly never have to ask people to reach something that high up for you. I guess both have good sides, the thing is nobody is ever really happy with what they have, or in other words, the grass is always greener on the other side.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario