miércoles, 8 de septiembre de 2010

People looking like animals

So, do you have a friend, colleague or acquaintance that looks like and animal? Or is that just me? A weird topic I know, but I was sitting in class thinking about how many people I know who actually look like animals, no joke. For example a friend, who we can call squirrel, looks just like one, and I'm not saying this to be mean, he's a very cute squirrel but a squirrel all the same. To make matters worse my friend, squirrel, not only looks like one but can also act like one. He eats biscuits with both hands and slowly nibbles at it in a circular fashion until it's finished, and then he wonders why we call him squirrel.
He's not the only person I know who looks like an animal, there is this guy back in Peru, who I don’t particularly like but I know him and he knows me. One day a friend and him got in a fight and she called him an "anchoveta" (Spanish for Anchovy), after that we all started to realize that… he looks like a fish, not necessarily an anchovy, more like a mix between a flounder and a sword fish, I know its not easy to imagine but trust me he looks just like it. Now I think I sound really mean but (this will sound completely messed up) he's not that bad! Actually to many girls he's really 'Hot'… ok moving on…
The last thing I'm going to talk about in this post is that… I'm scared… like panicking. You know people say that dogs look like their owners? Well… my dog is a Boston Terrier and… they aren't exactly the most... how do I put this, they aren't most flattering animal to be compared to. So what do you think? Do all owners look like their dogs? Comment below :D

Thanks for still reading :)
Next entry wont be so random :)

V.vison

2 comentarios:

  1. hahahahahha! its so funny but you are right, some people do look like animals! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I can't believe you actually posted this!! ajajjajaja this is sooo funny! :D ajja our ackward conversationss during break! Love your blog - it's looking really great!

    ResponderEliminar