miércoles, 1 de septiembre de 2010

A new country, a new start, a new blog.

A new country, a new start, a new blog.

Hi. I don’t really know what to say… well…. I guess I should start with the basics. I'm a ninth grade student in Venezuela, and I have to write a blog for my English class. I'm half British half Mexican and I'm living here in Venezuela. I'm fairly tall (according to my friends, but I think they are just short… don’t tell them I said that though.) I have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, and I am very pale.
Maybe I should tell you my likes and dislikes as well, so that you know more about my personality. I love to play the drums (even though I'm not very good) because it just calms me down and I can completely let loose all my emotions. I also like to read but I don’t always have enough time (or I just don’t make time for it.) I also really enjoy drama and theater. I don’t particularly like to act (I'm too shy),but I love helping out backstage or even better, helping with directing. The most important things to me are my friends (they are what gives me an incentive to work hard as I know if I do well, then I will be able to go and visit them more often,) my dog and obviously my family.
What else? Oh yea, I watch movies all the time, at least one a week, normally two and on the holidays I have managed to watch up to nineteen in a week. Enough about my likes, and now, what don’t I like? Well… actually… a lot of things! I don’t like sport, well I enjoy climbing and cricket but only with my friends, I don’t really like the sport in its self and I absolutely hate anyone who discriminates or is a bully, I really don’t get what they find amusing or entertaining about causing some one else to feel bad about themselves. That’s about all you really need to know about me I think. So now I should really stop talking about me and more about the blog, don’t you think?

I've been wanting to start writing a blog for a while now but I never did because I had no idea what to write or I just gave up, so I'm glad that I get the chance to do one now, even if it is for my English class, in a way that’s even better because it means I cant give up (as it is part of my homework). I don’t really know what I'll be writing about just yet, I guess just random things that have to do with my life. Probably some reviews on web sites, bands movies or TV shows that I find interesting, I will also be writing about my life in general, like trips abroad, missing my friends, school and things like that. I have no idea if it will be any good at all but I do hope at least someone enjoys it. Yea, I guess that’s my goal, to get at least one person to really enjoy my blogs because then I know that its worth it, even for that one person and it will give me an incentive to work harder on it.

Oops I got a bit carried away, it has gotten a bit long don’t you think? Especially for just an introductory entry, oh well I'll just try and hurry it up a bit. I think I have written all you really need to know about me and this blog, I really do hope you like it and I'll try to keep it as interesting as I can for you. I forgot to tell you I will be posting an entry once a week. I think that’s it. I'm looking forward to getting in to the blog, I hope you are too. Thanks for reading!

V.vison

1 comentario: