martes, 29 de marzo de 2011

Make someone's day :D

Hello, I'm sorry for not writing in such a long time, next time I promise I'll spread out my blog posts more!

Anyway, moving on, today I realized how small acts of kindness can change your mood completely. Take yesterday for example, my head hurt, I couldn't be bothered to do anything at all and felt like staying on my sofa and never getting up ever again... maybe only to go and get some food or something... and maybe, OK wait! Back to the point! Sorry ok, so the thing was that I felt terrible and really didn't want to do anything, but a friend fried from Mexico sent me a small e-mail just to say he missed me and couldn't wait to see me again. It changed my mood COMPLETELY; suddenly I was happy and felt like getting up and doing something. A simple e-mail saying someone missed me, made my day. I find it so weird, in a good way, how tiny things like a small e-mail, or a smile or a small compliment can completely change your mood and the way your day is going. It’s quite a nice thought actually, by doing something nice, no matter how small it may be, it can change someone’s day. So today, even if you are in a horrible mood, why not smile, send an e-mail to an old friend, or just help someone out with something, cheer up their day and you know that at some point someone will do the same for you.

V.vison

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario